Locations: Los Angeles, San Francisco, Portland, Seattle ( 7 to 12 yrs of overall exp)
OutSystems is the number one low-code (full stack) platform for rapid application development, helping organizations build enterprise-grade apps and transform their business faster. OutSystems combines the power of low-code development with advanced mobile capabilities, enabling visual development of entire application portfolios that easily integrate with existing systems.
OutSystems is recognized as a Leader in our market by top analyst firms like Forrester and Gartner. For two years running, Forbes named OutSystems the sixth best cloud company to work for based on Glassdoor reviews. We have won multiple industry awards including the prestigious CODiE award and are consistently ranked a top provider by our customers on sites such as Gartner Peer Reviews, Trust Radius, and G2 Crowd.
OutSystems is a global company, with a base in Lisbon, Portugal and international locations in Atlanta, Boston, London, Amsterdam, Dubai, Sydney, Tokyo and Singapore. Our commitment to our culture is highlighted in , written by our Founder and CEO, Paulo Rosado. This commitment to culture has made us a Forbes Best Cloud Computing Companies and CEOs To Work for in 2016 & 2017.
Learn more at
Solution Architects are the technical experts in the technology sales process. They combine strong technical skills and knowledge with very good communication and presentations skills. Becoming a Solution Architect at OutSystems is a great opportunity for those who are passionate about technology, but at the same time want to develop their competencies at the business level.
Are you a passionate Software Architect seeking to utilize your customer facing Sales Experience?
Do you want to innovate and collaborate with a highly-accomplished team with a reputation for delivering high-quality, high-performing solutions for our partners?
If you are a forward-thinking, enthusiastic Solution Architect with a can-do attitude, then we want to talk to you about joining our team at OutSystems!?
· Analyze the customers' functional and technical requirements in order to design technical solutions;
· Understand the customers' IT architecture in order to clarify the strategic fit of the OutSystems technology with their IT ecosystem;
· Work with OutSystems partners to develop technical capabilities and competencies to sell and deliver OutSystems solutions and technology;
Required Skills & Experience:
· 5-7 years related experience with a software company
· BS/BA in computer science or similar
· Prior web development, mobile app development, .Net or Java, Sales Engineering, Proof of concepts
· Good oral, written and presentation skills, with ability to organize and present technical material in an easily understood manner
· Deep insight on technical architectures, IT products, and product positioning
· Travel up to 50%
Preferred Skills & Experience:
· Business modeling, database concepts, and project management - preferably using Agile Development Methodologies
· API experience