As the Senior Solution Architect for PharmNet, you will provide expert domain knowledge including workflow, manage the impact of technology implementation in order to optimize clinical work processes to drive positive end user experience and utilization of applications. You will lead implementation activities for the PharmNet domain and coordinate with clients and vendors to identify and resolve domain level architecture issues.
A key attribute of this position will be the ability to troubleshoot, provide end-user training, and prepare root-cause analysis documentation. Must have PharmNet Inpatient, ePrescribe and Maintenance experience. Qualifications Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Health Care Administration, Communications, Business, Management, Marketing, Finance, Mathematics, Science; or related field; or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 5 years software implementation work experience
- At least 5 years of health care information technology (HCIT) work experience
- At least 5 years' experience in PharmNet
- At least 3 years' experience in customer service
- At least 3 years' experience in PowerChart and CareNet
- At least 3 years' experience in dynamic documentation
- At least 3 years' experience in CCL and rules
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important - people's health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner's policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
EEO is the Law (English)
E-Verify Participation (English)
Right to Work (English)
EEO is the Law (Spanish)
E-Verify Participation (Spanish)
Right to Work (Spanish)