Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
5 - 7 years
Posted 98 days ago
Senior Solution Architect
Our client, a reputable, financially stable company is looking for Senior Solution Architects to join their team as a full-time employee. This is a Remote/Virtual position, preference for candidate to be in Chicago area or be willing to travel to the Chicago office on occasion. As a Senior Solution Architect, you will provide technical leadership to teams on utilizing cutting-edge cloud technologies, contributing to product strategy, and helping to drive a solution road map for the products and services that are offered to customers. This individual will help manage the ever-changing technology landscape, finding the best solution to meet the needs of the ever-changing financial services industry. The Senior Solution Architect should have strong experience in executing on technology strategy, and building out a simplicity-focused pragmatic roadmap. This client firmly believes that all technologists shouldn't be too far from the code, so whether through code reviews, working side-by-side with application developers on your team, or building lightweight proof-of-concepts (POCs) to show your solution come to life, they want you to continue honing your technical skills while using the latest and greatest cloud technologies and tooling. Our client offers a competitive compensation package, including great benefits!
* 5-7 years of demonstrable experience with progressively more complex systems / solutions.
* Experience designing highly available, large-scale, cloud-based systems.
* Ability to work effectively in a team environment, leveraging influence, persuasion, and group facilitation skills to accomplish business objectives.
* Demonstrable drive to stay up-to-date on latest technologies.
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to positively work with peers, leadership, and customers alike.
* Demonstrated effective analytical and conceptual skills, with the ability to translate business plans and solution group objectives into effective action plans that deliver positive employee and customer experiences.
*Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related field. Advanced degree desirable.
* Located in the Chicago area or be willing to travel to Chicago on occasion.
* 5+ years of experienceworking with cloud-based technologies, Azure experience desirable.
* Extensive knowledge of the financial services industry, the various regulations within that space, and demonstrated ability to execute on their compliance.