Today’s consumers expect mobile access to everything and a simple user experience. No one wants to be a “lead” or be put on hold. They want help. Now. Contact At Once! (CAO), a LivePerson Company, makes those instant human connections possible through almost any site or ad with our all-in-one digital messaging platform (chat + text + managed services). We put the personal touch back into the digital world!
What You Will Own?
- Providing subject-matter expertise both internally and to our customers, on a wide range of technical topics, including: deploying and using our solution, integrating our solution and security
- Helping to craft Proposals (RFPs, RFIs) to explain to prospective customers why they should select us over the competition
- Support building proof of concepts based on the system openness and existing technologies while ensuring architectural integrity of the system
- As part of GA readiness build or support building prototypes that can be used to demo and ensure readiness (for example message sending APIs)
- Presenting/Demonstrating our technology to prospective customers, and helping us to achieve the "Technical Win" in the sales process
- Feed requirements to product management team about gaps in integrations or missing API’s.
What is required?
- BA/BSc, preferably in engineering or computer science, MBA is an advantage
- 3-4 years of relevant software Product/Solution Management, product strategy and/or product analysis experience or equivalent
- Proven experience in full product ownership used by enterprise customers - a plus
- Outbound experience: Pricing/Packaging, building Sales tools, product marketing, strategic communication of product roadmap to customers – a plus
- Experience with a structured, product development methodologies. Agile/SCRUM – a plus
- Knowledge of web technologies and a good understanding of e-business and SaaS
- Experience in dealing with external data sources (connecting with proprietary corporate data, data APIs, Salesforce APIs, etc)
- Knowledge and skills that are both broad and deep
- Be able to align tactical needs and requirements to strategic goals
- Must have a bias for action, highly motivated and goal oriented with the proven ability to work independently and maintain a high level of collaboration across diverse teams
- Ability to organize, prioritize, complete activities and meet deadlines
- Requires ability to withstand frequent and intense pressure as a result of challenging customer situations and a demanding workload; must be able to maintain a positive, solutions oriented and professional manner throughout
- Able to share and communicate ideas clearly, both orally and in writing, to executive staff, business sponsors, and technical resources in clear concise language that is the parlance of each group.
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
Customer Facing Experience:
- Significant customer facing experience with enterprise deployment and professional services