OWN YOUR CAREER
We deliver unparalleled opportunities to drive your career advancement and we have a rewarding employee culture to support it.
Now is the time to truly own your career and deliver real value to some of the world’s most valuable Fortune 100 brands, growth companies transforming their industries, and mid-market firms that need help navigating the defining moments of their lifecycle. Be a part of a collaborative organization with a commitment to learning. Work side by side with business leaders to solve complex client challenges. At MorganFranklin Consulting, a big, bold future awaits you.
THE TEAM – Enterprise & Cloud Applications
Our Enterprise & Cloud Applications team is comprised of functional and technical experts in the areas of NetSuite, Oracle Cloud (ERP and EPM), OneStream, and Dynamics/Business Central. Tackle the challenges that come with implementing, optimizing, and maintaining cloud investments. Whether implementing a cloud solution or enhancing and extending an existing cloud environment, we help organizations get the most out of technology investments, including New System and Module Implementations, System Integrations, Upgrade Assessments, Application Upgrades, and Business Process Optimization.
- Perform in a leadership role (functional role and solution architect) and responsible for helping to shape the strategic direction of the NetSuite practice.
- Responsible for driving business development, both by expanding and growing existing accounts and pursuing new client opportunities for the firm.
- Manage client relationships with an eye toward identifying and closing on new business opportunities.
- Work on NetSuite related projects including new implementations, enhancements, integrations, support and other special projects.
- Identify, design and implement creative business solutions to continually improve the firm’s methodology and approach.
- Lead project teams, share your individual subject matter expertise and be a primary liaison to our clients.
- Communicate with process stakeholders and customers at senior executive levels.
- Create and deliver presentations on technical concepts, project work plans, delivery approach, milestones, and results to client stakeholders.
- Engage with clients and colleagues on revenue recognition solution support.
- Review team progress to ensure compliance with work program and professional standards.
- Educate internal and external audiences on best practices.
- Mentor and develop team members.
- Actively participate in career development activities and technical training of staff.
- 8+ years of full lifecycle NetSuite implementation, upgrade, and support experience.
- 8+ years of Tier 1 or Tier 2 consulting experience.
- Hands on experience with the following: Procure to pay (Procurement, Accounts Payable), Quote to Cash (Sales Order, Accounts Receivable, Invoicing, Revenue Recognition), Inventory, Fixed Assets, General ledger, Professional Services, Contract Management, Cash Disbursements / Cash Receipts.
- Knowledge of the new revenue recognition standard, ASC 606 and experience with Advanced Revenue Management (ARM).
- Strong track record of meeting business development targets and developing thought leadership materials.
- Proven ability to lead, motivate and build teams that deliver services and solutions that surpass client expectations.
- Ability to lead workshops, including the gathering/documenting of requirements and use-cases and recommendation of envisioned processes.
- Strong business skills and experience in accounting, finance or operations.
- Ability to assess functional and technical gaps in designs.
- Ability to define and articulate Business Benefits and Costs.
- Experience developing detailed work plans for project activities within scope of application responsibility.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, IT, or related field.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% or more.
- NetSuite SuiteFoundation or NetSuite Certified ERP Consultant certifications.
- Oracle Financials Cloud Certification or Oracle Procurement Cloud Certification.
- Experience with data conversions, interfaces/integrations, reporting, and customizations to NetSuite applications.
- Experience managing technical development by acting as a liaison between the technical team and the user community.
- Experience training and supporting end users in NetSuite.
- Experience testing NetSuite application instances to successfully validate application setups, including input to test plans, test scenarios, and test scripts.
- CPA, PMP, or MBA.