Also part of the job is creating technical architecture documentation; working with the QA lead to define the test strategy; leading DevOps to define and implement CI/CD pipelines; ensuring that implementations meet non-functional requirements, and you will be travelling a significant amount of the time, spending time on-site during the inception phase and when providing training and workshops.
How about you?
- Your knowledge of the Java platform exceeds our expectations;
- Experienced in Spring, Maven and Jenkins;
- You have a demonstrable understanding of Service Oriented Architectures (SOA), as well as Micro-Services Architecture;
- When we ask you about architectural frameworks, you easily dig up your knowledge and best practices;
- You have professionally worked with Enterprise Integration Patterns and Frameworks;
- And let’s not forget your broad, operational knowledge of application servers, databases, load balancers and other infrastructure components required to deploy web applications in a highly available and scalable environment;
- Last but not least, you have excellent communication and presentation skills in English.
We will be extra happy if you:
- Have created solutions for financial services (especially banking);
- Have experience with Portal/Web Content Management;
- Are familiar with architectural patterns, such as Microservices, CQRS, event sourcing;
- Have experience with server virtualization and containers technology such as Docker, VMWare, HyperV;
- Have professionally used Integration Platforms, API Gateway, etc.