Smule's mobile apps have been used by 1.4% of the world's population, or 100 million people, the web is the next frontier as we take on the next 900 million people. You will work closely with product design and engineeringteam to revamp, redesign and rebuild the next evolution of Smule's user community on the web.
- Strong HTML skills, CSS-based design, cross-browser compatibility
- Expertise with supporting web frameworks: React, AngularJS, Backbone, jQuery and SASS, etc.
- Proficient in MySQL and Redis
- Bachelordegree in CS and 2+ years of Ruby on Rails development experience.
- Experience in developing large web sites and complex client-side implementations.
- Self-starter, strong sense of ownership, gets things done.
- Fun, positive attitude. Great communication skills and a healthy desire for collaboration.
These are good too:
- Prefer experience with responsive design, grid systems, deferred loading schemes, jank-free animation rendering.
- Ability to integrate with a wide spectrum of backend technologies and services.
- Good understanding of core web protocols like HTTP(S), TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP
- Feels comfortable in Unix/Linux environment
- Good sense of scalability and security
- Flexible, cross functional, outstanding learner. Ready, willing, and able to jump into any conquer any challenge at this crazy startup.
- Passion for something that Smule is about: music, games, social experiences, outstanding software.