- Work with development and the testing team to devise and execute testing strategies for a distributed software system
- Work with the development lead and product manager to plan testing and release efforts for an enterprise application
- Ability to learn to work effectively with internal users and product manager to understand use cases and devise both front-end and white box tests against the system
- Apply a strong understanding of network concepts, distributed systems and database structures to configure test environments and execute test plans
- Work with the support team and internal customers to troubleshoot and remediate issues in production environments – Ultimately, your Customer knowledge is critical to success for the role.
- Around 5 plus years of experience in an enterprise product testing environment with significant Endpoint product experience.
- Demonstrated ability to learn how to successfully deliver enterprise software with a focus on distributed systems
- Ability to comprehend complex usage concepts and assess an application's ability to fulfill them
- Strong understanding of distributed applications and the underlying data structures that feed data to them.
- Fluency in any of the following languages: C or C++
- Understanding of networking and security concepts
- Ability to troubleshoot complex problems within a distributed system
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn and apply previous experience to new arenas
- Ability to configure and develop in a cross-platform environment (Windows, Mac, Linux)
- Experience with continuous integration and build environments
- Experience coding against a Test Harness and client-server testing experience
- Background in information security disciplines, such as digitalforensics, managed services, application/systems assessments, and incident response
- Experience in networking, virtual environments, and configuration management
- Experience in building system-level performance, stress, and load testing from the ground up