Senior QA Engineer will be involved heavily in design, implementation of our automation test framework. This individual will have a deep functional understanding of our suite of products, and design/implement automation test cases accordingly to ensure their functional coverage and efficiency.
- As senior QA of the team, personally responsible for testing a suite of complex web-based and mobile products.
- Be a Quality Advocate for products under test. Speak out about issues, take a stand on product quality, and convince other teams to keep high quality standards
- Execute manual testing of Web-based and mobile products.
- Write/Execute Selenium automation and analyze results.
- Train, mentor, and/or lead a team of QA engineers
- Bring creative solutions to the table
- 8+ years of work experience in a senior QA automation role with direct hands-on skill set.
- BS in Computer Engineering/Science or related field.
- Experience testing inter-dependencies between multiple portals within product platform.
- Extensive knowledge in QA automation such as Selenium or other equivalent UI based framework.
- Extensive experience in understanding and testing complex products and platforms as well as their integrations and interactions.
- Extensive experience improving quality process with proven, measurable results.
- Experience testing Web-based and Mobile Application.
- Leadership experience while staying hands-on (not a management position).
- Broad and extensive experience in test procedures and manual and automated technologies.
- SQL - knowledge of SQL commands.
- Basic programming techniques: object-oriented, data structures.
- Emphasis on practical skills for reading and writing simple and maintainable code quickly.
- Excellent Communication Skills - verbal and written.
- Quick learner - able to learn new technologies quickly
- Ability to work on multiple projects and be flexible to adapt to changing requirements.
- Willingness to embrace and learn new technologies.
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- High energy, confident, ambitious and self-motivated individual.
- Must be an effective communicator.