$150K - $200K(Ladders Estimates)
And you may ask, what does the control system software do? Well, the control loops involve data exchange at speeds up to 100 kHz while data collection for diagnostics purposes is done at up to 1Khz rate. There is interaction between control loops running on quad core boards and platform software that runs on IBM bladecenter. Data is stored on board in postgres databases and is shipped via the fab network to data servers in San Diego. And our graphical user interface developed using Qt serves a complex set of users - operators, engineers, scientists and customers. And we don't forget safety, the control system has a Siemens PLC to ensure both human safety is ensured and machine damage is prevented.
Come and join our journey and you will be challenged and rewarded as you work alongside a group of talented, passionate and fun-loving engineers. You can tell your friends – I work on semiconductor lithography machines that allow the printing of finer features for the next generation of chips that power the innovations in the world today. Each day will offer new and exciting challenges for you to tackle, including but not limited to:
· Develop test strategy, test cases and test plans to allow delivery of fully tested and high quality controls and software sub-systems for all EUV projects
· Develop test scripts (Python) for mechatronic systems, embedded control systems with complex algorithm software and data intensive systems with complex diagnostic and communication interfaces (EtherCAT, Profinet, TCP/IP)
· Work on automated tests that support various levels of testing of the product software – smoke, functional, regression and validation tests
· Determine means and then develop enhanced capability in testing environment that allows issues to be found during testing in a simulated/emulated environment rather than testing on the actual product
· Participate in software requirements, architecture and design reviews to provide testability input and to derive complex test scenarios
· Ability to trace hardware and network connectivity issues, and use basic tools such as oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, and pulse generators
· Participates in the screening and selection of team members and in the mentoring of new team members.
· Work to meet the documented goals in the areas of test coverage and test effectiveness
· Requires Minimum of BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or other related Eng/Science fields.
· MS or Ph.D in relevant field is a plus.
· Minimum of 8 years in technical software test role
· Experience in leadership or test architecture for a complex multi-processor distributed control system, with demonstrated experience and skills to match the duties and responsibilities for this role is a plus
· Strong Python knowledge, Object Oriented Design principles and Test development for a complex distributed control system that has embedded and non-embedded elements.
· Ability to develop automated tests, test strategy, test cases and test plans to allow delivery of fully tested and high quality controls and software for the distributed sub-systems and system as a whole
· Ability to handle aggressive deadlines with agility and results driven approach
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to translate, statistically analyze data, and effectively report problems through written and/or graphical formats.
· Ability to use MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and electronic e-mail systems (Outlook).
· Project leadership skills.
· Ability to follow a Software Development Process that includes elements of planning, estimation, gathering and analyzing requirements, developing concepts and designs, implementation, developing and executing test plans' and engaging in work product reviews.
· Ability to interact effectively with other team members as well as individuals in other disciplines and organizations.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
· Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
· Some travel required
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Valid Through: 2019-10-3