Technology-centric FAST growing global company with excellent reputation, creative, fun and challenging culture and environment seeking Top Talent to join their organization.
EXCELLENT compensation, bonus, benefits and equity potential. Full relo provided.
Seeking solid senior software security engineer that can build their own testing tools not relying on Burpsuite or other tools. And they need to be able to do a little pen testing. Prefer someone with Application Securityexperience for a SAAS company. Multiple openings Mid to Senior level.
60% Architecting and designing security-focused tools and services, creating robust tools for application security
30% Performing security analysis, vulnerability assessments, threat modeling, recommending new security products and technologies, and developing policies and procedures
10% Participating in red and blue team exercises
• Expert knowledge of application security principles including OWASP Top 10
• Experience mitigating attacks (XSS, session hacking, SQL injection, and DDOS)
Excellent company is looking for a self-driven engineer to come on board and own major portions of our security initiatives in both our production and corporate environments. You will work closely with teams across the organization to build programs and processes that secure the platform powering millions of websites. You’ll act as a subject matter expert on all things security across the engineering organization.
- Evangelizing security within company
- Identifying security issues and risks, and developing mitigation plans
- Architecting, designing, implementing, supporting and evaluating security-focused tools and services
- Advising and consulting on risk assessment, threat modeling and fixing vulnerabilities
- Developing security policies and procedures
- Evaluating and recommending new and emerging security products and technologies
- Knowledge of network and web related protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, UDP, IPSEC, HTTP/HTTPS)
- Diverse range of securityexperience at the enterprise level (information, application, network, and IT)
- Experience protecting against and mitigating real world attacks (DDoS, XSS, session-hijacking, SQL injection, CSRF, etc)
- Intimate understanding of OWASP Top 10 Application security vulnerabilities.
- Strong Linux fundamentals and ability to analyze data with security tool sets.
- Ability to operate in both a red and blue team capacity with a strong focus on research.
- Fluency in common web technologies and engineering workflows.
- Basic understanding of data models, machine learning, and artificial intelligence.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace