SR SW ENGINEER for SDN SOLUTIONS SF Bay Area
Is security your thing?
Do you have a passion for analytics and networking?
Do you want to be on the forefront of application technology in the cloud?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, keep reading!
A10 Networks is a secure application services company that offers best of breed ADC, CGN, DDoS prevention and othersecurity products. As an engineer in this role you will design and develop an orchestration platform that provides a centralized, unified and scalable consumption of A10's TPS, ADC, CGN and othersecurity products. The solution will also provide useful analytical insights and reports derived from the big data of application traffic pattern.
Ultimately, you get to develop a centralized secure application delivery controller for orchestrating the DDoS prevention, ADC, CGN and othersecurity solutions A10 Networks offers including driving solution integration on various cloud platforms with SDN offerings from A10's partners such as Cisco, VMware, BigSwitch, and others
- Domain expertise in networking, data center networking, load balancers, and fire walls
- Very competent in Python and also capable of programming in C language
- Good working knowledge of SQL and no-SQL databases as well as big data analytics frameworks
- Strong object-oriented design skills with good knowledge of management related protocols and technologies such as REST, XML, NETCONF/YANG, and SNMP
- Extensive development on Linux
- 4+ years of experience
- Full stack development using latest Web MVC frameworks (Django, Angular) and databases
- Knowledge of SDN solutions: Cisco ACI, VMware NSX, Openstack, and Open Daylight
- Working knowledge of virtualization solutions: ESX, KVM, and HyperV
- A culture of authentic, savvy, engaged people that collaborate to achieve greatness
- Top-notch technology and a forward thinking environment that supports innovation
- Excellent benefits starting on the first day of employment
- A generous ESPP program