$80K — $100K *
Job Posting Title
Senior Software Requirements EngineerJob Description Summary
Senior Software Requirements Engineer
• Lead software requirement engineering activities and process steps for defined projects.
• Elicitation and dissemination of system and customer level requirements to atomic software level.
• Setup and manage new projects and requirements in DOORS NG.
• Write detailed and clear software requirements.
• Analyze, prioritize and define verification criteria for requirements.
• Ensure full bi-directional traceability (up to customer / system requirements and down to software implementation and validation test cases).
• Conduct requirement peer reviews between software, hardware and validation engineers for feasibility, understanding and impact.
• Baseline requirement releases and ensure change control process is adhered to.
• Ensure exit and entry criteria for the software requirement process steps are complete.
• Ensure adherence to standard processes and procedures.
• Support process improvement and objectives for CMMI and ASPICE program assessments.Job Description
Required Skills and Education
About American Axle & Manufacturing
For over 20 years, customers around the world have entrusted AAM to design, engineer, validate and manufacture driveline and metal forming technologies for automotive, commercial and industrial markets. Today, we are a premier global Tier 1 automotive supplier with broad capabilities across multiple product lines to deliver efficient, powerful and innovative solutions for our customers. We’ve earned the trust of our suppliers and our customers through our steadfast commitments to quality, operational excellence and technology leadership.
AAM delivers power. We deliver power literally through vehicle components, systems and innovation, but we also deliver power in ways unseen. We power our associates, their families, and the communities in which we operate. Our global team of over 21,000 associates has a clear vision of where AAM is going and how we are going to get there. After all, they are the reason we are a leader in the automotive industry. We are powering the future. We are AAM. Move with us, and join #TeamAAM.
AAM will not discriminate against any Associate or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, gender, religion, weight, height, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic history or information, gender identity or expression, disability, protected veteran status, national origin, or other characteristic protected by law. AAM will take affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and that Associates are treated equally during employment, without regard to their age, race, color, gender, religion, weight, height, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic history or information, gender identity or expression, disability, protected veteran status, national origin, or other characteristic protected by law. For the Disabled Job Seeker: We offer reasonable accommodations for qualified disabled individuals who are applicants for employment. To request assistance or accommodations, please e-mail TalentAcquisition@aam.com . AAM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.Unsolicited Resumes from Third-Party Recruiters
Please note that as per AAM policy, we do not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless such recruiters were engaged to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the understanding that AAM will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Valid through: 4/20/2021