Here’s a closer look at the duties in this exciting role:
- Engage with business stakeholders and development team in a continuous flow in all phases of software development cycle to identify and create test cases for functional and non-functional testing.
- Plan, design, and execute manual and automated testing throughout agile development iterations.
- Use the latest test automation tools/technologies to develop automation framework to improve test robustness and efficiency.
- Document test strategy, test plans, and test cases based on requirements.
- Take initiatives and lead the effort to continuous refine and improve test processes.
- Mentor other QA Engineers on the tools and techniques used by the team.
What You'll Need:
- 3+ years of experience in software quality assurance
- 2+ years of experience in test automation
- BS or MS degree in computer science or related field is required.
- A Linux and open-source guru.
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience with testing of REST API’s, Web Services, and user interfaces (especially web browsers) using automated frameworks.
- Hands-on knowledge of different testing frameworks and methodologies.
- Strong programming background in Java or any popular scripting language as well as SQL.
- Experience in managing or mentoring team members or outside resources will be a plus.
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A team player with an open mindset.
- Willing to go the extra mile for excellence.
- You are Self-driven, motivated, and curious.
- You love learning new technologies or new skills