United States of AmericaLocation:
CAM60: Sensitech, Inc 800 Cummings Center, Beverly, MA, 01915 USA
Job DescriptionSensitech Inc. Job DescriptionJob Title:
Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer Department:
Engineering & TechnologyREPORTING RELATIONSHIPSPosition Reports To:
SQA ManagerPosition Supervises:
NoneESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Interact with other departments to understand and break down business requirements
- Responsible for creating test schedules, detailing test cases, test plans, and consolidating and reporting test results
- Set up test environments for automation activities
- Track test coverage and key metrics
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the QA processes and ensure repeatability
- Interact with other departments to gather/understand business requirements.
- Ensures strong commitment to on-time, quality delivery of all projects and deliverables
- Must be assertive and willing to escalate issues
- Ensure strong commitment to on-time and quality delivery
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject;
- 5+ years of experience in software testing and quality assurance;
- 3+ years of experience with software test automation tools (Selenium, QTP, Ranorex, or similar);
- 3+ years of experience with API testing (SOAP UI or similar);
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes;
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases;
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing;
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting;
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with web development is a plus. Programming skills in C# (preferred), .NET, Visual Studio, TFS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
- Comply with the EH&S Policy and applicable regulatory and company EH&S rules and requirements
- Report to supervision conditions or practices that are either unsafe or that may adversely impact the environment, to ensure prompt resolution of potential hazards.
- Attend a scheduled EH&S training program
- Actively support the organization's efforts to meet or exceed EH&S goals and plans.
- Recommend improved EH&S practices
Click on this link
to read the Job Applicant's Privacy NoticeCOVID-19 vaccines will be required for all newly hired Carrier U.S. Salaried employees.