You will be responsible for developing, and putting into practice quality standards at Polly for markets that are often called the engine of US economy. You will work with both government backed and industry leading companies to create a digital pipeline that facilitates real time trading of loans. We value drive for excellence, independent thinking, teamwork and curiosity.
Why you should join Polly?
We are attacking a trillion dollar market with gross inefficiencies.
We have an experienced team that has built large and impactful platforms .
Fast and flexible team that ships new features every day.
Competitive salary, equity, vision/dental/medical benefits.
Backing of top tier VCs: Meritech, Khosla, NYCA, Fifth Wall, Base10, and 8VC.
Ability to work with industry and government leaders.
- Create, document, and ensure compliance with standards of quality assurance, developing test scripts based on functional/technical specifications across the frontend and backend.
- Focus on enhancing and maintaining accuracy, scalability, and security of product suite.
- Work closely with developers and product management to identify opportunities to employ automation techniques.
- Collaborate with customer success teams and product throughout the release cycle to prevent escapes and rapidly identify and triage incoming issues.
- Define, discuss and work with the team on embedding quality engineering into the development lifecycle.
- Passionate about building enterprise level software, constantly learning and cutting edge solutions to ensure the highest quality delivery possible.
- 5+ years of quality assurance engineering experience, with emphasis in security, automation, and quality control.
- Experience with frontend testing technology tools, unit testing, integration testing both during development and against living systems.
- Understanding of secure coding practices and common vulnerabilities.
- Cloud experience, especially AWS.
- Bachelors in computer science, a related field, or commensurate work experience
- Action oriented attitude.
Polly is a mortgage technology company creating a modern data driven capital markets ecosystem through our loan exchange and pricing engine. Our products deeply integrate with loan origination systems, financial market data providers and other partners throughout the loan sale life cycle; automating capital market functions and optimizing gain on sale execution.
Polly is backed by prominent Silicon Valley venture firms including 8VC, Meritech, Khosla, NYCA, Fifth Wall and Base10.