With electric vehicles (EVs) expected to be nearly 30% of new vehicle sales by 2025 and more than 50% by 2040, electric mobility is becoming a reality. ChargePoint is at the center of this revolution, powering one of the world’s leading EV charging networks and a comprehensive set of hardware, software and mobile solutions for every charging need. We bring together drivers, businesses, automakers, policymakers, utilities and other stakeholders to make e-mobility a global reality.
Since our founding in 2007, ChargePoint has focused solely on EV charging and established a business model that's been validated by more than a decade in business and thousands of customers. As now a public company, we remain focused on broadening our market leadership and building on years of innovation. ChargePoint offers a once-in-a-lifetime chance to build our all-electric future and dominate a trillion-dollar market.
Join the team that is building the EV charging industry and make your mark on how people and goods will get everywhere they need to go, in any context, for generations to come.
Discover what it’s like to help build the fueling network of the future - check out our Engineering Blog.
Senior QA Manager
What You Will Be Doing
- As a Software QA Engineer, you will be a key member of the ChargePoint QA team responsible for ensuring high quality standards across our product suite
What You Will Bring to ChargePoint
- You will work closely with the Cloud and Platform Engineering and Product teams, create test plans, identify components for automation, write and execute the test cases for ChargePoint Cloud and mobile applications
- Automation of UI and API's
- This position requires an individual who is a team player, an excellent communicator, creative, data driven and results oriented
- Validation of various charging platforms’ integration with ChargePoint Cloud
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- 6+ years of experience in software development/testing
- Experience in software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Well versed with both manual and automation testing
- Experience with Python (preferred)/Java and shell scripting to support CI (Jenkins preferred)
- Experience in building and maintaining automation frameworks and test cases for frontend and API
- Strong understanding of API fundamentals
- Working knowledge of SQL and Linux
- Professional experience with Jenkins, Jira, and Git
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Possess excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills, must be self-motivated, willing to learn new concepts, technologies and products quickly