A10 is a great place to work on the latest and hottest technologies in the data center and cloud. A well designed, powerful base platform allows for rapid development of top notch products in the application delivery and network security space. And a friendly, non-political and strong engineering team provides the satisfaction of learning new technology and developing products at a rapid pace.
A10 Networks is seeking talent to join the Software QA Engineering team – someone who is motivated to deliver industry leading system software for data center appliances, cloud and security solutions.
- Develop and drive effective test strategy and clear concise test plan, execute feature & system level test cases. Track software defect and validate the resolution through the entire project release.
- Install, configure and maintain the hardware and software test environment
- Apply specialized expertise in understanding issues ,research and provide solutions
- Work with engineering and support teams on improving product quality, and recreation of customer reported issues
- Share responsibility for improving testing methodology, processes, strategies and techniques; incorporate these improvements into the overall testing process
- Ability to lead a team of junior engineers, mentor them and coordinate with dev teams. Communicate Test strategy, test process, Test Results to
- Management and cross functional teams
- 2+ years of network product testing or related industry experience
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in L4-7 application delivery (SSL/TLS, TCP/UDP/HTTP, real-time traffic) and Load balancers, Caching and Content Delivery, Virtual Network Overlays and Network/Infrastructure
- Comprehensive work experience with security technologies (Firewall, access control, intrusion detection, intrusion prevention, administrative access control)
- Expert knowledge on different network Test Tools and Test Automation
- Professional at harness and building Test automation
- Strong hands on working experience with public clouds (AWS/Azure) and/or private clouds (VMware, Openstack) a plus
- Steller knowledge of networking including OSI L2 (vlan, bridge, EtherChannel), L3 Routing Protocol, IPv4 and IPv6 L3 Forwarding and NAT
- Familiar with Microsoft System Center Suite
- Experienced in configuration and troubleshooting of complex networks
- Some knowledge of Hypervisor technologies including KVM, VMware and Hyper-V
- A culture of authentic, savvy, engaged people that collaborate to achieve greatness
- Top- notch technology and a forward thinking environment that supports innovation
- Excellent benefits starting on the first day of employment
- A generous ESPP program