Zenoss is seeking an experienced test automation engineer to set strategy, develop, and manage a QA automation framework to support the Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) objectives for a next generation cloud-based IT management tool. As a member of a scrum team, you’ll have the opportunity to work directly with the development team to find, fix, debug, and automate all aspects of testing. This position is an opportunity to work for a rapidly growing small company where you’ll have the ability to directly impact the success of the team and products.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Architect, design, and implement QA automation framework for cloud-based products
- Provide leadership in analyzing, modifying, and improving current automation framework to increase performance of existing automation framework
- Work as part of a DevOps team to enable for CI/CD process and execution
- Stay up to date with latest testing techniques for deployment of new features such as A/B testing, canary testing, and dark releases.
- Administer test environments consisting of various types of physical and virtual servers and networkinfrastructure
- Execute manual and automated tests, analyze issues, and work with development to debug and resolve issues early in the release cycle
- 5+ years experience with test automation frameworks using Cucumber, Ruby, Selenium Webdriver or other similar technologies
- Experience working in SaaS / DevOps CI/CD environment
- Coding and debugging experience in Python and/or Java in Windows and Linux environments
- Strong networking skills
- Experience testing web-based applications in a high-availability and large scale environment
- BSCS or equivalent work experience