We’re looking for smart, creative, and enthusiastic professionals to join our innovative team of software engineers, designers, project managers and software specialists.
- Perform Unit, Integration, Acceptance, Functional, System, Security and Back-end testing.
- Ensure appropriate coverage of business and application functionality in the test cases for regression testing.
- Provide accurate and timely logging of issues to the bug logging system.
- Accurately collect and report testing related metrics for all the assigned tasks.
- Interact with internal users to obtain and convey concise problem information in a professional manner by phone, email, and in person.
- Work on small QA projects independently and follow through to completion with minimal supervision.
- Learn new skills based on project requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Five or more years of proven software testing experience in a functional QA team performing White Box testing of Web Applications in GUI and Data Layer
- Strong knowledge of writing test plans and test cases
- Experience in cross browsers/cross platforms
- Experience working in the Agile environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively and deliver timely results
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Superior attention to details
- Ability to apply critical thinking skills and a logic-based approach to problem solving
- Ability to manage a high volume of tasks and assignments
- Available to work a flexible schedule as needed, including evenings and weekends.
- Prior experience working/manipulating/parsing data files is preferred
Why Work With Us?
When you work with Cambium Assessment, you’ll be helping to design and build inspiring solutions that make a real impact on the online testing industry, as well as the educators and students we support.
- Our systems are infinitely scalable and mission critical serving close to 1 million students simultaneously and over 60 million annually!
- Our machine scoring methods are driven by artificial intelligence allowing computers to perform such complex operations as grading essays with more accuracy than humans.
- Our processes use intensive algorithmic computing allowing a customized experience for each student as the exam adapts real-time based upon answers given.
We currently serve more than 1/3 of U.S. students with numerous patents and industry-standard certifications. In the 2018–2019 school year, we delivered more than 60 million tests to 860,000 simultaneous testers with an average 1/10 second response time. We have the most advanced features of any online testing system, and we continue to push boundaries for student performance measurement.
Our ground breaking work includes:
- Advanced computer-adaptive algorithms
- Mobile support of user interfaces
- Learning management systems with social media features
- Universally accessible user interfaces
- Machine scorable items