Why You Will Make an Impact:
As a Software PM in Device Experience, you will own the common user experiences across multiple Wyze product lines, such as the cameras used in the Wyze Cam, Wyze Pan, and Wyze Doorbell, or the lights used in our Wyze Bulb and lighting product line, to create a delightful and consistent experience across all Wyze product lines, shorten individual product integration time, and improve product quality by providing platform-level implementation. During the development phase, you will lead your engineering team to ensure on-time project completion with high quality, as well as integrate new capabilities, such as new artificial intelligence or services, into Wyze products post-release.
A Look Inside the Role:
- Scope, design, and deliver platform-level experience across Wyze App.
- Communicate closely with individual device teams to provide a generic solution for individual needs.
- Create PRD based on business needs. Break down into detailed requirements with clear priority.
- Define metrics to measure product success and use metrics to work towards product improvement.
- Be futuristic and realistic, scope complex problems into multiple stage release plan.
- Drive user study, A/B testing, customer surveys early to come up with the right design for your features.
- Lead your team to deliver high-quality implementation on time, including accurate schedule estimates, on-time delivery, and low bug count.
- Drive team-level process improvements to push up efficiency.
You Already Have These Qualifications and Love What You Do:
- BA/BS in CS, engineering or related majors.
- Strong product sense to understand the real need from customers.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Good knowledge with SDLC and project management methodologies (e.g., agile/scrum, PMP)
- Ability to prioritize and make important decisions under pressure.
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills.
And Even Better if the Following Applies to You:
- Former “0-to-1” delivery experience for software products (not prototypes)
- Former experience in-app at the platform level (horizontal support vs. vertical design)
- Former experience with IoT and/or smart home products.
- Be an active and passionate participant in Smart Home products.
- Former leadership experience
- Proficient in Mandarin to communicate with partners in China.