What You Will Do
- Participate in all aspects of testing; including sanity, functional, regression, integration, and performance.
- Define, develop and implement quality assurance best practices and procedures: test plans, test cases.
- Automate test cases with existing automation test framework, and enhance automation test framework to increase the automation coverage.
- Analyze root cause failure and enhance comprehensive test coverage.
- Develop and enhance the continuous integration testing framework and test automation dashboard.
- Develop test automation framework, tools for firmware testing using agile methodology
- Actively participate in Code reviews, technical discussionsCollaborate with developers, other teams to resolve/debug issues.
Skills We’re Stoked About
- 5+ years of professional experience in consumer electronics industry as a software development engineer or Software Engineer in Test.
- Strong experience in programming languages such as Python, Ruby, Java etc.
- Good understanding of Computer Science basics algorithms, Operating Systems.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, and debugging skills.Continuous integration using Jenkins, Travis etc.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change.BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical degree; advanced degree a plus.
- Attention to Detail, self starter and highly motivated.