At CloudBolt we focus on people because we believe our employees are the ones who will take this company to new, great heights. If you're looking to join an energetic, collaborative company where you can make a difference every day, tackle the toughest challenges, and have lots of fun doing the work you love... join us at CloudBolt, and be part of the cloud computing revolution!
- People manage a group of 8+ individuals in the engineering group, responsible for their career development, annual reviews, and output
- Lead several cross-functional, matrixed sprint teams, responsible for their output, roadmaps, and backlog management
- Work closely with leads, principals, architects, and other managers to deliver against the roadmap
- Responsible for the on-time, high quality features developed by the team, using scope and creative problem-solving to find the best paths to delivery
- Continuously measure and improve against the team’s KPIs, ensuring the team doesn’t simply deliver, but grows
- You lead, inspire, collaborate, make tough decisions, and get things done within quickly-growing enterprise software companies
- You have 5+ years of engineering management experience, ideally including Python, on-premise appliances, and/or cloud infrastructure environments
- You develop and lead high-performing sprint teams using Agile, driving improvements in velocity, quality, and timelines
- You have expertise of developing KPIs, instrumentation, and tooling to drive continuous improvements for your teams
- You have experience leading multiple teams at once, both diverse and cross-functional within a matrixed organization.
- You have expertise in scaling up engineering teams in late stage start-ups
- You are a strong project leader driving quality work
- You demonstrate expertise in collaboratively finding creative solutions to problems
- Most of all, you are high energy and enthusiastic about CloudBolt’s mission, team, and potential
Our benefits package includes:???
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage?
- Matching HSA contributions
- Matching 401k contributions
- Health & Dependent Care FSA?
- Unlimited PTO?
- Paid Winter Break (between Christmas and New Year’s)?
- 10 Holidays
- Volunteer/Community Engagement Day?
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $5,250 annually?
- Open Door Policy Approach at all levels?
- Maternity Leave (up to 8 weeks of fully paid leave for recovering birth mothers)?
- Baby-Bonding Leave (for any new parents)?
- Equity Grants?
- Monthly Cellphone & Home internet Reimbursement?
- Contemporary & Inspiring Workspace?
- Flexible Schedule & Work from Home Options?
- Talented and Engaged Colleagues?