$80K - $100K*
About the team
We are a small, yet highly effective engineering team made up of team members who truly want what's best the product and each other.
- Our front end stack (what you will be building) is ES6, React, GraphQL and Node
- Our back end stack (the web APIs you will use) is Java 8
- Front end and back end engineers work side by side
- We have product managers, but everyone is encouraged to give their own ideas and
understand the business
- We deploy multiple times a day.
- We value "culture add" over "culture fit"
- We follow a lightweight lean/Kanban methodology
About the role
The Zillow Rental Manager team pursues a wide range of challenges aimed at helping landlords and property managers, big and small, rent and find quality tenants for their properties. Your r
Valid through: 2020-5-20