About the role
Zillow Group’s new Atlanta office is currently seeking a Software Engineer, Java. If you also have Software Testing experience or a real passion for it even better! Ideally, you'd be a talented mid-level Software Engineer who loves working in small teams to build innovative back-end technology for the Residential Real Estate Industry. This is a great opportunity to participate in the future of Zillow Group on a project that will scale immediately. In this position, you will:
- Work with a highly-accomplished team to learn and apply cutting-edge technologies
- Hold an influential position on a quickly-moving team at a rapidly-growing company
- Work with brilliant people who love to have fun
About the team
Bridge Interactive became a part of the Zillow Group last year and together we’ve joined to build huge impact on Real Estate products. We are a group inspired by technology, who constantly strives to use the best engineering methods available. Our group is tight-knit with a team environment, so we’re also looking for an excellent collaborator and partner. Bridge Interactive is passionate about implementing the best technology for a given problem. You’ll have the opportunity to influence foundational decisions and work as a team to build something special.
Who you are
- 8+ years of strong experience in Java and Tomcat
- Experience building test cases / test plans and manually running them
- Experience of SQL and database normalization.
- Experience with web technologies, NoSQL databases, service-oriented architecture, and OO design
- Processing ETL using various databases such as Mysql,ElasticSearch, and Redis
- Hands-on experience with cloud services, preferably AWS
- Experience solving performance and scalability problems for background jobs and distributed systems
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!
Get to know us
We are a community at Zillow Group - we care about one another and support each other to be successful. We collaborate in small teams to tackle big ideas, which gives everyone a chance to have an impact on what we do and how we do it. Bridge Interactive has many benefits to offer you, including:
- Excellent compensation, equity, and all sorts of perks
- Work at one of the country's most highly-rated workplaces, enjoying the support and stability of a multi-billion-dollar company but in a startup environment
- Our group is passionate about implementing the best technology for a given problem. You’ll have the opportunity to influence important decisions and work as a team to build something special.
- Opportunity to own and solve complex problems
- Enjoy great work-life balance
- Excellent career growth opportunities
- An awesome open office with adjustable standing desks, frequent lunch deliveries, and unlimited snacks and caffeine - all in the heart of Midtown