Zapproved is growing and we’re expanding our software team with new developers to keep pace with our product line. To be successful, you’ll need to be a proactive, self-motivated engineer who is capable of taking on a range of activities spanning the full software lifecycle. You'll have experience with, and be excited about, developing a high-performance SaaS product in a B2B environment. You’ll habitually think outside the box and be unafraid to try something new.
What You’ll Be Doing:
In this role, you’ll…
- Bring vision and strategy for future technologies and processes while building cutting edge cloud SaaS products including serverless and microservice technology
- Lead by example in your team and demonstrate best practices for testing, security, code, design, architecture and more
- Mentor and help grow our engineering team
- Be responsible for owning, designing and delivering complex feature sets that provide incremental business value to our products
- Work and communicate collaboratively with your team and supporting teams
- Look at the big picture and identify pain points or tradeoffs before you code them
What You’ll Need:
- 5+ years professional experience as a Software Engineer with some experience building an enterprise SaaS product
- Ability to partner effectively with a complete software team including product owners, QA, UX, etc
- Strong communication skills to explain and discuss your ideas with the team
- Proven programming skills, extra points for .NET experience
- Familiarity or experience with agile team practices
- Familiarity with revision control software such as GIT
What Would Be Nice:
- Interest or experience in building serverless microsystems
- Experience with AWS or other cloud providers like Azure or Google Cloud Platform
- Familiarity with C# .NET and Web API 2
- Bonus points if you have familiarity in front end frameworks like Angular, React, or Vue
- An understanding of HTTP and REST and proficiency with HTML and CSS.
- Experience serving as a technical resource for compliance efforts like SOC 2, FedRAMP.