What will you bring - You are a team player with minimal supervision, work cross-functionally and closely with engineering, product management, and quality assurance peers to develop innovative technical tools and solutions. You continually seek to improve the code and efficiency of our systems. This is an opportunity you do not want to miss! Great team, great company, and a great place to learn and grow.
What competencies will you have – Commitment to quality, team success, superb technical skills, responsiveness and a sense of humor!
Your key responsibilities will be –
- Create solutions for new product features and enhancements.
- Own feature areas and deliverables.
- Work effectively with management and team members to clarify needs and plan delivery of major product changes, future version and new products.
- Collaborate cross functionally to provide responsive support to escalated customer issues, plan delivery of product changes and new products.
- Ensure adequate testing of all product releases.
- Leverage a strong analytical mindset to use data and metrics to make smart decisions.
- Continually grow skills to enhance your technical expertise.
- Participate in code reviews.
You will have –
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 6+ years of experience as a Software Engineer
- Extensive experience with the .NET platform and .NET framework
- Client/Server fundamentals and Browser/Server interaction
- In-depth knowledge of C# or an object-oriented language
- Experience with APIs and scalable, de-coupled systems
- Experience with AWS or other cloud-based infrastructure
- In-depth knowledge of TSQL: stored procedures, understanding of general database structure, and other storage mechanisms
- Broad experience in troubleshooting
- Ability to work as part of a team with minimal supervision in a results-oriented, fast-paced dynamic environment
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience writing automated tests including unit and integration tests
- Experience with Git or other distributed source control system
We would love for you to have –
- Professional experience in the financial services industry.
- Master degree in relevant major.
- A firm understanding of the SOLID principles
- Experience with architectural patterns like Ports and Adapters, Hexagonal Architecture, and/or Onion Architecture