Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Delivery – moving the entire team toward a specific deliverable by keeping the team focused on strategic architectural goals and right-sized scope
- Quality – analyze deliverables to determine quality and alignment with business value
- Process – constantly shapes the trajectory of the team’s efforts to deliver business value by adopting and maintaining supporting processes
- Expertise – excellent coder with demonstrated ability to design and engineer at a senior level
- Individual Contributor – tackles appropriately complex pieces of the deliverable by applying their years of experience and skillset to build out the deliverable
- Evaluate – constantly assessing their team member’s individual growth and supporting the long-term acquisition of business knowledge and technical skills
- Leadership – proven ability to steer a team towards successful delivery habits, resolve conflicts and generate engagement in the business goals and belief in the business value
- Coder – exceptional skill as a coder, able to tackle a broad variety of engineering problems with confidence
- Communication – excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solving – a ferociously curious mind, seeing many different angles from which to attack the problem to help develop solutions
- Ownership – an unfailing desire to succeed in solving the problem and meeting the team’s delivery goals
- Organization – masterful ability to stay self-organized and foster good organizational skills within their team
- Teamwork – an “all for one” attitude that focuses on the success of the team’s goals and strengthens the team’s resolve and ability to succeed
- 7+ years in software engineering with modern languages (C# preferred), RDBMS, and OOP
- 3+ years in leading software delivery teams preferred
- 2+ years in cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Azure preferred) and API development
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science preferred; applicable experience acceptable
- Occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Occasionally may require lifting up to 25 pounds
- Frequently operate standard office equipment such as a computer
- Office environment.
- Occasional travel may be required.