Womply - SF
Womply is leveling the playing field for American small businesses with proprietary data and next-generation SaaS that helps small business owners get more customers, keep them coming back, and save time every day. We’re one of the fastest growing software companies in the country, serving over 100,000 small business merchants across 400+ business verticals in every corner of America.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for building applications that help small business owners thrive in a digital world. You will be responsible for creating applications that help merchants monitor their business, boost their reputation and engage their customers. Working in an agile, cross functional team, you’ll deliver SaaS products that immediately drive business value through data driven decision making. You will be working with Product and Design teams to define applications that Small Business Owners can’t live without. You will work with other engineers to assemble product value based on rich core datasets. You will also work with data science to build self driving applications that do the work for our user.
- 7+ years overall development experience.
- Experienced in Web application development, able to work on both front-end and back-end portions of an application
- Strong understanding of semantic HTML, responsive CSS
- Experience developing Ruby applications
Nice to have:
- Knows how to build RESTful apis
- Can architect solutions based on AWS, Microservices and Docker
- Knowledge and experience with Java
- Versed in SQL with an understanding of data stores like Redis
Come build something amazing at Womply