As a Senior Software Engineer on our Windows team, you will be instrumental in helping design and develop the next generation of multi-factor authentication and zero-trust security frameworks. You will be part of a high performance development team working closely with product managers, and security and design researchers to improve and expand our ability to integrate with all things Windows; including Azure platform technologies, Active Directory Federated Services, Exchange, IIS and Remote Desktop Services.
Who you are...
- A software engineer with 5+ yrs of progressive experience
- You have full stack experience developing SaaS applications on Azure (and/or AWS, Google Cloud)
- You speak C#, C++, Python, .NET, Win 32 API's, REST, Containers
- You are passionate about quality, CI/CD, and modern software testing practices
- An Agile champion
- Familiar with Windows security API's, Zero-Trust and cloud security technologies
- Worked on Azure Stack
- Experience building micro-services
- Familiarity with installers such as Wix, Install Shield
- Excellent communication skills and collaborates well with others
- Finds joy in mentoring others
Not only are you a passionate Windows developer, but also care about...
- Growing an amazing work culture and environment
- Serving customers in the rapid, unpredictable nature of a tech startup
- Being kinder than necessary - if you send us a note on what this means to you, we'd love to talk to you more about it!