Solera is seeking a full stack developer that will work in an Agile team building new applications and rewrite existing applications that were originally written in legacy languages. There are several applications in place now and new applications will be developed that are utilized by various divisions of the company. The Engineer will be responsible for designing, developing, unit testing, and enhancing these applications. The Developer will also provide technical expertise to otherdevelopers and some key business users on production support issues.
- Assist the implementation of responsive web applications and back office applications using the latest Microsoft .NET technologies-focusing on claims next generation estimating product for our insurance business.
- Collaborate with team members and other groups in writing clear and concise functional, design, and interface specification.
- Follow the company-defined software development lifecycle process and implement defined development standards (coding standards, unit testing, integration testing, best practices)
- Introduce improvements, allowing us to outperform our competitors
Support software integration both company and third-party systems
- 3+ years of experience with .NET platform using C# as main language
- NET MVC 5 or 4
- Have used AngularJS, JQuery, React a plus
- HTML5 and CSS3 (Bootstrap is a plus)
- SQL Server and Oracle experience
- Entity Framework
- Exposure to otherlanguages like C++ or Java is a big plus as we are going to migrate some code from these languages
- Experience with ThreeJS (WebGL) or any kind of 3D graphics library
- TFS and MSBuild experience
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States