You will be responsible for:
· Working with world-class experts in the field of mobility solutions and advance the state of the art in areas such as computer vision, sensor fusion, machine learning, object tracking, and motion planning
· BS/MS/PhD degree in Robotics, Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
· Experience in data structures and advanced algorithms
· Experience programming in C++
Preferred to have:
· Experience with field robotics and systems design
· Experience with robust, safety-critical, efficient code.
· Experience in hands-on robotics research and expertise in one or more of the following: computer vision, LIDAR, object tracking, sensor fusion, perception, machine learning, motion planning, and control