We are looking for motivated Senior Software Engineers to help build out our Web Platform Team. Your job will be to work fullstack on a portal designed to help Account Managers, Providers, and Partners build workflows, automations, and dashboards powering their Rokt experience.
Your team will be working on the client single page application along with the backend APIs to ensure that the tooling and services Rokt provides are surfaced in a clear and manageable way. If you love ranging all over the stack, bringing designs and user experiences to life, and are passionate about web technologies this is the role for you.
- Bring designs and user experience to life in an integrated full stack environment
- Work with existing engineering teams to improve user facing tooling and experiences
- Work with frontend development teams to build upon component libraries and improve implementation
- Specify, implement, and improve RESTful APIs powering the frontend experience
- Develop the backend implementations, querying disparate backend datastores and implementing business logic
- Define new database schemas to manage state for user experiences in relation datastores
- You have 4+ years in commercial software development experience
- You have a strong understanding of software engineering principles and skills with one or more dynamic, functional, or object-oriented language
- You have experience in at least one SQL implementation
- You’ve worked on modern single page applications in a relevant framework (Angular, React, Vue, Ember)
- You’re familiar with typescript
- You’ve built, operated, monitored, and maintained production applications
- You can explain complex ideas to technical and non-technical audiences both verbally and in writing
- You have a BS/MS/PhD in a scientific field or equivalent experience