TSheets is proudly owned by Intuit and powered by QuickBooks. Our team of 275 rock stars has joined forces with Intuit’s over 8,000 brilliant individuals who share our passion to innovate and deliver excellence. TSheets and Intuit share an obsessive customer-centric vision. As one company, we will provide a seamless experience and better tools to run your business.
TSheets set up shop in a little-known tech hub: Eagle, Idaho. We are surrounded by rolling foothills and mountain slopes with the 25-mile Boise River greenbelt running through our backyard. Idaho is a place for those who really know how to work hard and play harder.
Join us on our relentless mission to become the #1 employee-rated and requested time tracking and scheduling software solution on the planet!
We’re currently seeking a passionate and experienced Software Engineer to help collaborate and build our current and future products to help make our customers lives easier and more productive. If you’re interested in working on a team where continuous deployment, cross disciplinary collaboration, and the ability to work smart, passionate (and most importantly nice) developers is the norm, then TSheets is the place for you!
On the surface, we build time tracking software that our customers’ employees love. Beneath the surface you will find the development team using new and innovative technologies like mobile application platforms, web technologies, location-based services, multi-homed datacenter design, distributed caching strategies in order to build exceptional products that create a unique user experience every day.
At TSheets you will have the autonomy to work within a small team deploying code daily to hundreds of thousands of users with whom we source direct feedback so we can listen and ensure our solutions meet our customer’s expectations. In your role you will use data to drive your technical decisions and work with a tight-knit team that supports each other in every way we can. Joining the TSheets development team means you are capable and willing to embrace change and constant learning so that you can make meaningful contributions and build amazing software.
- Design, code, test and enhance existing and new solutions
- Receive and provide implementation feedback in the form of regular peer code reviews
- Design and implement end-to-end software functions leveraging multiple technologies
- Help define and build new features in a clean and modular way
- Write code and build products used by hundreds of thousands of users every day
- Assist in the design and implementation of our REST API
- Debug and resolve application issues reported directly by our users
- Participate in functional, integration, and regression test development
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience working on teams with hands-on software development experience with a leadership capacity
- Expertise with modern web frameworks and tools such as, but not limited to jQuery, Angular, React, Backbone, etc
- Experience working with relational database technologies utilizing SQL syntax
- Experience building or working with RESTful web services via JSON or XML
- Self starter, comfortable leading conversations and assisting in driving architectural decisions and designs
- Proven track record of success developing customer focused products
- Strong customer focus and entrepreneurial mindset
- Enthusiasm and an ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Desire to collaborate and help design and implement complex features to completion
- Professionalism and an ability to set ego aside (we like nice devs)
Why join us?