In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
- Work closely with designers, user research and product management to capture market trends, recommend solutions, provide feedback, and solve problems.
- You can work collaboratively and independently but ask for general guidance on new projects or unfamiliar areas.
- You practice test-driven development across multiple platforms and browsers, and you like to ship early and often.
- Learn quickly and have the ability to manage competing priorities and set the right expectations.
- A demonstrated track record of being a change agent, leaving every team and process better than you found it.
- You also provide effective guidance to other engineers and demonstrate leadership on the team by removing obstacles to make other engineers more effective.
- You proactively identify, escalate and help to resolve issues with systems and work with Product team to review product specs and define timelines.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering building medium to large mobile web applications
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience shipping enterprise software using SOA and have delivered solutions end to end.
- 2+ Years of DevOps or Engineer configuring and maintaining a SaaS solution built on Amazon Web Services and Kubernetes with Docker containers.
- AWS Certification or two-plus years of experience working with CloudFront, CloudWatch, DynamoDB, SNS, S3, and Elastic Beanstalk.
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.