While we have offices in Seattle & Las Vegas, we are seeking the best talent to join our team and will consider REMOTE/TELEWORK options for candidates located anywhere in the US.
Are you seeking a flexible work environment with supportive leadership that prioritizes enabling engineering teams?
If you love working with a team that is passionate about what they do and how they do it; if you seek a fun work life that fosters an environment of professional and personal growth while celebrating people of all backgrounds, orientations, and identities; we want to meet you. Let's change the world together!
This position is responsible for delivering all iStreamPlanet web experiences, leading company developers and partners to successfully meet the needs of the overall business project roadmap. Provides technical oversight and mentoring to other team members. Collaborates with the iStreamPlanet design team to deliver world-class experiences. Assists multiple teams to meet their complex deliverable objectives on time.
- Design and build excellent UX that is consistent with iStreamPlanet's brand and platforms for next-generation use.
- Leverage and contribute to our soon to be open source in house design system.
- Architect and build new web applications.
- Implement new functionality and fix issues in existing web products and platforms.
- Work with customers, designers and program/product managers to understand core requirements and expectations.
- Create coding guidelines and oversee the development of reusable frameworks.
- Stay current on industry trends and focus on ways to improve current practices.
- 6+ years of commercial development experience.
- Extensive experience with UI frameworks (e,g, Bootstrap, jQuery).
- Extensive experience with web build tools and pipelines including npm, Babel, WebPack, Travis CI.
- Experience with web servers and RESTful API.
- Experience with CSS pre-processors (e.g. SASS, Less).
- Experience with front-end testing frameworks (e.g. Karma, PhantomJS, Jasmine).
- Solid understanding of responsive design principles.
- Strong cross-browser development experience.
- Strong knowledge of debugging techniques and browser development tools.
- Demonstrable experience with accessibility best practices.
- Proven ability to work and problem solve independently/collaboratively, to organize workload and priorities,high-quality execution, technical innovation/adoption, and initiative.
- Flexible work hours and work from home options
- Accessible and transparent leadership team
- Paid time off every year to volunteer and generous parental leave
- Medical, dental, vision benefits, 401(k) plan with a company match
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands