$80K — $100K *
Description:Candidate will work as a member of a cross-functional Agile development team to produce state-oAt Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, Training and Logistics Solutions, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and forward-thinking thinking, everything is within our reach - and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training, and education.
Do you want to be part of an environment that encourages and supports employees to think big, perform with quality and create incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus - if you have the resourcefulness and courage to work hard, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you. Come and experience your future!
Candidate will work as a member of a cross-functional Agile development team to produce state-of-the-art enterprise software product to the UK Ministry of Defence. This engineer will participate in sprint planning, accept tasking, drive tasks to completion, assist in the unit test and baseline of developed items. Other duties including working in scrums, working with other developers, scrummaster and product owners as well as leads to ensure proper completion of high quality end-products.
In addition to the responsibilities highlighted above we offer extensive benefits that include competitive 401k and insurance. We remain an equal opportunity company.
f-the-art enterprise software product to the UK Ministry of Defence. Candidate will participate in sprint planning, accept tasking, drive tasks to completion, assist in the unit test and baseline of developed items. Candidate will participate in scrums, work with other developers, scrummaster and product owners as well as leads to ensure proper completion of high quality end-products.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a STEM subject area or related.
- Experience with the software development process in a team environment (peer reviews, unit testing, configuration management, defect tracking)
- Ability to build and maintain relationships, collaborate with others, engage in constructive conflict, and handle interpersonal dynamics
- Strong decision making and judgment
- Oral and written communication skills
- Basic financial and business acumen
- Demonstrated experience and ability to deliver results for the business in partnership with program managers and other functional fields/organizations as needed
STRONG EXPERIENCE IN THE FOLLOWING LANGUAGES AND TECHNOLOGIES/TOOLS:
- Java, JSP, XML
- SQL, PL/SQL
- Restful APIs
- JBoss Application Server
- Crystal Report authoring
- Atlassian Tool Suite (JIRA, Crucible, Confluence)
BONUS DOMAIN EXPERIENCE:
Valid through: 5/27/2021