We are looking for a passionate and skilled web developer, with a talent for building quality software as part of a team working on the next generation analytical platform. You will work as part of an Agile team and engage in technical discussions, participate in technical designs, demonstrate problem-solving abilities, and be willing to present and share ideas through global collaboration.
- Implementing full-stack code, focusing mostly on front-end Web presentation layer and middle-tier business logic layer comprised of complex data models, algorithms, and workflows
- Ensuring the highest quality by maintaining a full suite of unit, integration, and end-to-end tests
- Participating in code reviews, providing constructive feedback regarding best practices, performance, and maintainability
- Providing technical guidance regarding best practices of Web development and techniques
- Staying ahead of the curve with respect to new technologies and techniques with an eye towards continual improvement of both the team’s skill set and the product goals
- Collaborating with the Product Owner and subject matter experts to understand the product requirements and translate those into best of breed software
- Participating in agile story refinement and design discussions
- Documenting research and design decisions
- Demonstrating proactive approach to technical issues
Candidates should have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related discipline
Candidates should have 5+ years of web development experience and:
- Demonstrate experience in designing, developing, and building C# .NET applications, ASP.NET, .NET Core and .NET Standard
- Demonstrate a keen understanding of object-oriented languages, SOLID design principles, Agile practices, and a strong testing philosophy.
- Be familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Have an understanding of fundamental design principles for building scalable software
- Demonstrate experience writing clean, readable, easily maintainable code.
- Angular 2.0 or greater, React, or similar
Req. # 8477