What you'll do at
- Work on improving software applications performance and scalability
Analyze performance problems in complex Java applications and suggest software remediation strategies
Understand industry best practices and recommend where and when to apply them on both an immediate, and long-term basis, to improve software quality and efficiency
Architect distributed low latency H Base environment for real time software applications
Design and develop new software features
Translate our product managers, architects, product development, and operations teams requests and/or recommendations into software engineering specifications
- Bachelor of Science and 5 years experience in software engineering OR Master of Science 2 years experience in software engineering
- 1 year s experiencetroubleshootingnetworkinfrastructure problems.
- 2 years experience designing, leading, and implementing technology projects.
- 3 years experience building or implementing multiple types of infrastructure technologies (for example, routers, switches, servers).
- Cisco certification.
About Sam's Club
Sam Walton opened the first Sam's Club in 1983 to meet a growing need among customers who wanted to buy merchandise in bulk. Since then, Sam's Club has grown rapidly, opening more than 600 clubs in the U.S. and 100 clubs internationally. By offering affordable, wholesale merchandise to members, Sam's Club helps make saving simple for families and small business owners.
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don't have to choose between your career and your lifestyle in Silicon Valley. Here, you can have both.