What you'll do
We are looking for Senior Software Engineer (Back End) for the capacity and scheduling management team. You will be responsible for designing and developing highly scalable e-commerce applications.
• Use proven best practices to design and develop applications
• Work with architect and product visionaries to design, prototype and build highly scalable solution
• Leverage test driven development approach to ensure your software deliverables are as expected
• Build CI/CD pipeline which will allow QE team to test and report issues at a fast pace and shorten delivery time
We have start up culture and are looking to grow our team of Software Engineers who are passionate and are looking to learn and grow in a team-oriented environment. We take pride in building products that support multiple Walmart business units such as Walmart US, Walmart Canada, Walmart Mexico, ASDA UK, etc...
Sounds interesting? We would love to talk to you about this opportunity
Minimum education and experience required - Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Applications, Computer Engineering, or related field
• 6+ years of industry experience
• Solid problem solving skills
• Extensive experience building REST services using back end technologies (Java, Spring, Jersey)
• In depth knowledge of relational and non relational DB technologies (Oracle, Cassandra, Hive, MySQL)
• Strong aptitude for writing minimum and efficient code
• Knowledge and experience in building machine learning algorithms
• Retail domain experience.