When you’re the best, we’re the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
Summary: In this role, you will build and maintain software products for Vizient. You will solve complex problems, and bring a new perspective to the usage of existing solutions. You will also mentor employees in the immediate group.
- Design, develop, enhance, code, test, deliver and debug software.
- Implement larger, more complex stories spanning multiple technology domains.
- Facilitate and lead story breakup and grooming.
- Drive feature level architecture/design sessions.
- Participate in product level architecture/design sessions.
- Recommend actions to improve procedures and standards.
- Identify and communicate technical trends and/or emerging technology.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math, or Engineering preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience developing software.
- Experience with C# and .NET development is a must with a preference for .NET Core.
- Strong SQL development skills using MS SQL Server other Relational Databases.
- Competency with Java development while utilizing technologies such as Spring Boot, Spring Java, Spring MVC, JPA or similar is a plus.
- Extensive experience working with enterprise solution delivery in a large-scale distributed software design environment, preferably using XP programming.
- Experience working in an Agile based development environment, using Agile concepts such as Continuous Integration, TDD, and Paired Programming.
- Experience with emerging cloud platform technologies such as Microsoft Azure, Cloud Foundry, other PAAS technologies is desirable.