The Senior Software Engineer will be working along side a team of engineers to deliver highly available and scalable IOT systems, has the technical skill necessary to gather and understand requirement, design, develop, test and deliver world class solutions.
The ideal candidate will be working very closely with Product, devops, QA and other engineering teams, The candidate will be also working on production issues and deploy working solution quickly to resolve customer issues. Prior working experience in Machine-to-machine or IOT (Internet Of Things) or cloud based services development is necessary.
- Strive to follow best software design practices and enjoy writing clean andmaintainable code for Web applications.
- Experience in development of reusable UI components.
- Experience in handling cross browser, cross domain web issue both in mobile and desktop devices.
- Provide adequate unit test coverage, participate in code review session and provide feedback and suggestions on improvements.
- Deliver projects on time in a fast paced agile environment
- Passionate about learning new technologies and creating innovative solutions
- Take ownership of tasks, making effective use of collaboration to drive them to completion.
- Work with Product Management and Operations to successfully deploy services
- Experience supporting 24x7 available services and triaging customer requests
What we're looking for...
You will need to have:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- Five years of experience in software design and development especially on web technologies.
Ideally You will also have:
- Strong experience of writing good coverage unit testing
- Experience with web services (consuming or creating) with REST or SOAPAbility to work in Agile manner. Need to be a team player.
- Rest API, Ajax, JSON, Redux, Web Service
- Version control, CI/CD tools: Git, tortoise SVN, source tree, Git stash, Bitbucket, Jenkins & Maven
- Methodologies Agile-scrum, Waterfall
- Operating system Windows, mac, Linux
- Design tools Adobe Photoshop, Fireworks, Zeplin, Invision
- Bug tracker JIRA
- Documentation tools Atlassian Jira, Confluence, Bamboo.
- Master's degree in (Computer Science, Engineering, or related field)
- Programming and architecture experience with .NET
- Working knowledge of SQLServer and NoSQL based solutions such as Couchbase/Cassandra/ElasticSearch.