$80K - $100K*
We are currently looking for experienced control engineers to join our Mountain View office to develop robust motion controller for DiDi's autonomous driving projects. This position involves researching, development & engineering of the tracking controller, vehicle modeling on self-driving vehicles. These algorithms will be applied on our autonomous vehicles, and further deployed in DiDi's ride sharing network.
• Develop control algorithms to provide guaranteed tracking performance.
• Perform system identification / numerical modeling of vehicle dynamics.
• Interface with low-level control units from various vehicle OEMs.
• Invent, extend, design and develop control and estimation features
• Bachelors or Master's degree in Computer Science or related disciplines.
• Solid programming and high working proficiency in C++ and/or Python/Matlab/CarSim.
• 3 years of
Valid through: 2020-3-17
$80K - $100K
13 days ago