The Publication Systems team is responsible for improving and maintaining the software systems that create and publish technical documents for Pratt & Whitney’s commercial and military engines. In this role, you will be challenged with unique opportunities to enhance and maintain these systems while addressing different requirements from multiple stakeholders. Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Improving and maintain the internal platforms that enable automated and on-demand publications of technical data.
- Supporting dependent engine programs to ensure on-time deliveries of their releases.
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues to improve overall publishing performance.
- Managing customer expectations by ensuring the scope and direction of each project is on schedule.
- Managing vendors for external contractors.
Due to our government contracts, all applicants must be US Citizens.
- 5+years ofexperience with any programminglanguage, to include:
- Experience with CI/CD automation services.
- Experience with SQL.
- Experience with version control systems, such as Git.
- Able to work well with all levels and functions within different organizations.
- Proficient with Python, HTML5, CSS3.
- Experience with Jenkins. •Experience with Git.
- Experience with S1000D, iSpec 2200, or other XML/SGML specifications.
- Experience with Corena or other technical publication software.
- Experience with XSL transformations.
- Experience with Agile software development.