$100K — $150K *
Responsible for contributing individually as well as mentoring Engineers to ensure Team solves customer issues in a fast paced, ever-changing, and complex environment. Responsible for providing timely responses to customers and SevOne Support. Troubleshooting, repairing, and debugging components and processes of new and existing SevOne software. Acts as Liaison between Development, Quality Assurance and Support Teams. May work on software development projects, and developer / support training, as needed.
Essential Functions include, but are not limited to the following: (% of time):
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
● Responsible for resolving complex customer support level issues.
● Work closely with the team of highly technical engineers with troubleshooting/debugging expertise and help troubleshoot complex problems seen in the field.
● Document root cause for software defects and suggest enhancements that can be implemented by developers.
● Acts as the liaison between Development, Quality Assurance and Support teams
● Reviews and provides feedback on technical documents written by Engineers.
● Duties can vary from various areas regarding deployment software advancements that focus on the high speed reliable data ingestion, platform and upgrades into our SevOne NMS product
● Strong problem-solving skills and demonstrated ability to articulate and present technical solutions
● Ensure communication flows well cross-functionally for product updates and known issues.
● Perform other duties as required or directed, to include but not limited to, working on software development projects
● Education: Bachelors or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent; Master’s degree a plus
● 5+ years of professional working experience in related area
● Prior experience leading projects
● Experience working with Linux.
● Experience with MySQL, C/C++, Go, PHP, Python, Scala or Java
● Experience with distributed systems and test-driven development
● Networking Software development and Domain Knowledge
● Experience in enterprise software, deep knowledge on software development including threading, network and disk IO, data transformations, data integrity, systems management, systems administration and monitoring
● Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes, AWS and Azure Cloud Infrastructure
● Self-motivated and highly ambitious
● Demonstrated ability to balance multiple project deliverables
● Strong written and verbal communication
● Experience working in multinational / multicultural environment
● Excellent teamwork and people skills
● Demonstrable depth of knowledge in a domain such as networking, messaging, data sharing and distributed computing
● Demonstrated critical thinking & problem-solving skills
● General programming aptitude with one or two strong areas
● Demonstrated ability to determine test cases provided from business requirements
Physical Demands -The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
● Prolonged computer use (viewing a computer screen)
● Ability to deal with various customer levels and employee/management levels
● May require shift work or extended long hours to bring customer issues to resolution
● Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
● Hand/eye coordination for computer work
● Individuals must be able to accurately exchange information and utilize telephone, computer, etc. to resolve issues
Valid through: 4/28/2021