What’s the role?
You’ll be working with a talented team of technologists and product owners to design and implement a user friendly application that handles complex business logic to meet local regulatory/compliance requirements. You will influence the product's technical direction with your creative solutions and deliver an end to end system
.We’ll trust you to:
- Understand and provide input into the Travel & Expense system vision
- Independently partner with product and cross-department technology teams to influence direction and deliver functionality
- Provide creative solutions using your solid problem solving skills
You’ll need to have:-
3+ years of experience working extensively with either Python or any RDBMS-Experience in all phases of Agile
- Experience with test-driven development. Unit Testing frameworks like unittest, autotest, py.test, etc.
- Experience with using git as the source control system
- Ability to quickly embrace and master new technologies and put them into practice
- Willing to travel to the office in Princeton, NJ 1-2 times a week
We’d love to see:
- Experience in database design
- 2+ years of experience with PostgreSQL