If you are a passionate, creative, hands-on technical professional looking for an opportunity to help build
from the ground up the next generation serverless cloud platform capable of processing
billions of transactions in a cloud, and if you are eager to join a well-funded by tier-1 VC , high
growth company that connects life sciences companies in the cloud, then you have come to the
Our next generation platform team consists of highly skilled software engineers, who are
passionate about what they are doing, love challenges and enjoy working on non-routine, complex
problems. We believe it is easier to work in a friendly environment where people can rely on
each other and be able to deliver the bleeding edge technology in an agile manner, but without
compromising a product quality.
- Join Tracelink Platform Development team and become a core contributor to our new
- serverless cloud platform.
- Architect, design, develop, and deploy new microservices in AWS EKS environment.
- Perform deep dives into system, reliability, and performance issues; Troubleshoot issues
- across the entire stack: cloud infrastructure, third-party software, application and
- Interact with cloud operation team to address and debug platform and application
- related issues.
- Play a major role in the planning and design of our cloud platform and security
- Participate in code reviews for platform projects, built on open source software and
- deployed in cloud.
- MS degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a related field
- Self-starter, who is able not only to present new ideas and technical solutions, but also
- capable to do production quality coding.
- Have the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Solid understanding of container orchestration such as AWS EKS, Kubernetes, Docker Swarm.
- 5+ years of experience as a professional Software Developer.
- 3+ years of experience in software development in Java
- Experience with application security development, such as Oauth/SSO/SAML/OpenID/Vault/OPA/etc.
- Experience with RxJava, Vert.x or other reactive programming is a plus