- Degree from an accredited college/university in technology related field
- 4 - 8 years of IT experience with appetite for high end software development
- Experience in all facets of software development life cycle, e.g. analysis, design, development, system integration and implementation
- Experience with Java 8 and SpringBoot 2 framework
- Experience with build automation engines like Maven or Gradle
- Proficient experience working with Java testing frameworks like JUnit and Mockito
- Experience writing and utilizing RESTful API services and performance tuning applications
- Ability in handling data through SQL databases via JPA
- Experience developing Single-Page applications using technologies and frameworks like ReactJS, Redux, AngularJS, Typescript, Bootstrap and modern open-source web frameworks
- Knowledge/Experience with HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of tools like WebPack or Browserify
- Experience working with Microservices and Event Driven Architecture
- Experience with Docker, Docker Compose and artifacts managers like JFrog.
- Experience working with container orchestration managers such as Kubernetes
- Experience with DevOps practices and tooling (E.g. CD pipelines, Chef, Puppet or Ansible)
- Knowledge/experience in developing cloud native applications on platforms such as AWS, Azure or Heroku
- Experience in Agile software delivery; acceptance test driven development and/or test-driven development preferred
WHO YOU'LL WORK WITH
You will be based in New York and will be part of our Technology & Digital (T&D) function, focused on digital evaluations.
This group implements technology solutions that are used to attract, develop and retain exceptional people at McKinsey. You’ll be part of a team that is a core element of the people tribe that is responsible to deliver technology enabled solutions of the future. This will involve all business value chain activities from understanding product needs to product development to on-going maintenance and enhancement.