Seismic is a rapidly growing Enterprise software company with offices in the US, Europe, Australia and China employ 800 across the globe. Here at Seismic we are transforming the way sales and marketing teams work together by building sales enablement solutions used by some of the largest financial and tech companies in the world.
We’re looking for a talented technology leader to join our passionate engineering team as a Senior Software Engineer and help us scale and grow our cloud-based systems and technologies with a keen eye towards software quality and operational excellence. As a tech “unicorn” with headquarters in San Diego, this is an amazing opportunity for the right person to join and guide the technical vision of this pre-IPO software company as we make history in the sales enablement space!
About the Job:
As a Senior Software Engineer on our Sellers Experience group, you will play a vital part in driving issue resolution and ensure best engineering practices across multiple engineering teams. You, along with your globally dispersed teammates, will collaborate to resolve system issues and support multiple product areas to ensure a happy customer experience.
Ready to disrupt? Make a Seismic shift and join our team!
Who You Are:
- An experienced software engineer with 5+ years of software engineering experience and a passion for building and innovating – you stay up to date with the latest technologies and trends in development.
- Seen as an active contributor in the team problem-solving-process – you aren't afraid to share your opinions in a low-ego manner or roll up your sleeves and write critical path code or refactor a significant piece of code.
- Deep experience across multiple software projects, driving end-to-end software development lifecycle of an architecturally complex system or product.
- Ability to think tactically as well as strategically, respecting what came before you and always thinking longer-term.
- Highly focused on operational excellence and software quality, with experience in CI/CD and best operational practices.
- Your technical skills are sought after as you develop in a pragmatic and efficient manner.
- You enjoy solving challenging problems, all while having a blast with equally passionate and talented team members.
What you will be doing:
- Develop, improve, and maintain the Seismic platform.
- Help grow a new local engineering team while collaborating and driving technical and architectural decisions across multiple remote teams.
- Collaborate with globally-dispersed product managers, designers, and software engineers to rapidly build, test, and deploy code to create innovative solutions and add values to our customers' experience with Seismic.
- Explore new technologies and industry trends and bring your findings to life in our products.
- Participate in and contribute towards code reviews, bug/issue triage, and documentation.
- Contribute to troubleshooting and continuous quality improvements.
What you'll bring to the team:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of Software Development experience within a SaaS business.
- Must have a strong familiarity within .NET Core, and C# or similar object-oriented languages and frameworks.
- Must have a strong familiarity with HTML/CSS/JS and modern SPA frameworks (React Vue.js, etc.) a plus.
- Experience with the SCRUM and the AGILE development process.
- Familiarity and comfortability developing in cloud-based environments (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, etc.)
- Experience with systems supporting mobile applications, iOS and Android.
What we have for you:
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and paid sick leave
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Robust 401(k) fund options with company matching
- Equity within Seismic in the form of stock options
- Catered meals, happy hours, healthy snacks, and coffee bar
- Seismic Cares volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency