Senior Software Engineer Tech Lead Manager Consumer Market
Our clients are focused on improving business performance, responding quickly and effectively to crisis situations, and extracting value from transactions. Our growing Consumer Markets industry team provides strategy, management, technology and risk consulting services to help a diverse set of clients around the world anticipate and address their most complex business challenges. This industry vertical team includes Consumer Products, Retail, Travel and Transportation clients.
Our Application Technology consultants provide an end to end solution offering including Application Development and Integration, Application Architecture, custom IoT and mobile solutions, User Experience, Quality Management and Testing, Business Process Management and helping clients determine the best applications for their business needs and integrate new and existing applications into their business including Mobility integration. This high performing team works with various types of technologies and software framework such as
Java, .Net, iOS, HTML5, ESBs, advises on the software development life-cycle, and helps architect and develop specific applications for clients. Additionally, they assist with integration of new applications and quality management and testing.
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 5 years in software development with at last 1 year leading developers in the delivery of software products
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field.
Demonstrates extensive knowledge and/or a proven record of success
in modern software engineering approaches, technologies, and tools, including the following areas:
- Cloud-ready architectures utilizing infrastructure and platform cloud services for AWS, GCP, or Azure;
- Event-driven and microservices architectures;
- Big Data or Analytics or AI tools;
- DevOps including virtualization, automation, continuous integration;
- Mobile/Web architecture stacks;
- Polyglot Persistence including RDBMS/NoSQL data stores and appropriate use cases;
- Rapid-prototyping workflows and development tools;
- Frameworks/Libraries such as Angular, React, D3;
- Database including noSQL (mongo, neo4j, firebase), relational (mySQL, postgres);
- Configuration Management such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform;
- Messaging such as Kafka, RabbitMQ, Redis, GraphQL; and,
- Containers including Docker, Kubernetes.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in technical lead roles involving the following areas:
- Communicating, verbally and written, with both business and technical stakeholders to achieve product engineering objectives;
- Leading across all aspects of a technology solution such as integration, data, services, front-end, back-end, network, deployment, scaling, security, performance and development;
- Managing rapid-prototyping efforts with new and emerging technologies leveraging agile development techniques;
- Designing successful technical/integration architectures for large-scale platforms with a mix of 3rd party vendor, open-source, custom software, including the documentation of technical assumptions and decisions;
- Contributing to and managing incubators/innovation lab environments, and working with small teams across a variety of new and emerging technologies;
- Working in an environment that leverages project management skills like planning and tracking, issue and risk management, multitasking, team organization, and activity prioritization; and,
Job ID: 107413BR